Computerless Comic Book Making Workshop…TODAY!
At the Democracy Center in Harvard Sq 7:30ish PM.
I am ready, are you?
Some of the Comic Books that inspire me to be exited about making comics on paper (starting from top left):
- Adapt #1 by Jonny Negron jonnynegron
- SF Suplementary File #2 A,B,C by Ryan Cecil Smith screentonetv
- Frontier #1 by Uno Moralez unomoralez
- Ganges #4 by Kevin Huizenga USSCatastrofe
- Pinwheel by Mike Bertino mikebertino
- The Disappearance by Jerel Dye drawjereldraw
- Optic Nerve #13 by Adrian Tomine adriantomineprints
- ARGH! #5 by Félix Díaz y Jorge Parras argh!
- El Oso by Roho roho
- Hot Persuit by Jamie Hibdon linguafrancacomics
- Kus! #11 the Baltic Comics Magazine kushkomikss
- Uptight #4 by Jordan Crane whatthingsdo
- SF #3 published by Koyama Press koyamapress
- Virus Tropical I by Power Paola powerpaola
- Gulp! by Roho, published by River Bird comics with a cover by bobjinx
- The Dormitory by Conor Stechschulte crepusculararchives
- Mezmer by Jon Chad jonchad
- Process Recess by James Jean jamesjeanart
River Bird Studios is the best Graphic Designer of Cambridge for 2014!
I won a fake award! yeah! And there is half a year left, next I wanna be Emperor of the Moon!
Comics: A global History, 1968 to the Present is a book written by my friend and bostoncomicsroundtable founder danmazur with Alexander Danner. They will be talking about the book at the Harvard Book store Today at 7:00PM, Dan is always enjoyable and enlightening to listen to so if you are in the area stop by and pay attention. For a taste of Dan’s insights go to his website at
*in the picture is sitting pretty on the Featured books at the Harvard Book Store.